Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI Lagging (not smooth)

naresfaren
Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.2017.1905.065
Frequency of Occurrence: always occur ( never gone )
Rooted: No
APP Name: Android OS

Last edited by naresfaren on 2019/8/8 01:50 I have problem with my Asus zenfone Max Pro M2 where the UI got lag specially in notification bar and application menu where when i try to drag in down or up it comes slower and not smooth ( like when we shaw 60 fps for first time then change to 30 fps). and this issue never gone . at the begining i try to do the factory reset and the issue gone for a while ( i just using the application from maxpro m2 itself ) but after i instal another application, it becomes lag on the UI. I already try to rectrict the apps but its now working at all. ( note : my mom using the same phone as i and has lot of application but her phone working good..not lag at all) and i already update to the last update asus give. This is the Video i record for showing the lagging : [YT=width=786 height=480,align=left]wOu9_pu9D8E[/YT] is there any solution for this ?if you need more data, just let me know. Thank you Naresfaren
1 REPLY 1

topan
Star II
aneh juga ya bro... melihat menu ente yg banyak, ente bisa coba melegakan sedikit memori internal dengan menghapus aplikasi yg tidak terpakai, atau me non aktifkan aplikasi bawaan seperti Drive, Caping atau game Free Fire jika memang ga ente gunakan… siapa tau dengan memnambah ruang di memori internal dapat mengatasi problem lag di Zenfone MPM2 ente...:)