Did you mean: 

Touch stopped working entirely

soulwynd
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZB602KL
Firmware Version: Updated to WW-16.2017.1912.060
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Once or twice a week and now it stopped working entirely
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I already posted this issue here before, but the thread is gone for some reason. After a while, the touch on the screen stops working entirely, I had to wait hours for it to work again. On the last thread I was recommended to update to the version WW-16.2017.1912.060, which I did today. I have not been able to boot into android for the last 24 hours, because the touch simply doesn't work anymore, so I can't put in the gesture to boot up.

At this point this seems more like a RMA problem than a software one, but I figured I'd leave this here in case anyone knows what's going on.
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi soulwynd,
According to what you have described, we would advise that you have the unit sent in for an assessment and servicing where necessary.
The link below will help in finding your local service center: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

soulwynd
Star I
Does a local service center includes warranty services? It was bought less than 6 months ago.