This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The problem of quiet sound in wired headphones and in the speaker of the smartphone itself.

pakalodnik88
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB602KL
Firmware Version:087
Rooted or not:NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:Regularly
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The problem appeared after updating the firmware to 087.I listen to music and movies through the browser in wired headphones so as not to distract others.After updating, I found that the sound in the headphones is very quiet at the maximum volume level.I decided that the problem is in the file itself downloaded it and decided to check it in vlc media player but the sound remained quiet.In the player settings, I changed the audio output parameters from AUDIO TRACK to OpenSL ES and the sound became louder as it should be.But in the browser, the sound was still quiet.I already reset the settings to factory settings, but the problem remains.
Please help who knows how to solve this problem.Waiting for a new firmware for a long time is not the fact that my problem will be fixed and Android 10 still has a lot of errors.
14 REPLIES 14

jcarv
Star II
Hi there!

The same situation. Since this update, the bluetooth sound level has become very low and without depth. Horrible!
It is a shame as ASUS has kept this type of bugs coming and going throughout the updates. This looks more like amateur roms.
I really like the device, I'm really sorry but it was the first and last experience with ASUS. An d yes, I know that my message is irrelevant to you.
Just look at the updates for Android 10 situation, to see the real interest of this brand with customers worldwide.

For me it's quite simple. I look for stability and seriousness. In this brand I have not found it in several times during these two years.
In October when the warranty for the mobile phone ends, or change the equipment or I will use a custom Rom. And there are some that are more stable than yours, which supposedly being the official should be the best.

vamsi
Star III
pakalodnik88

1. Model Name:ZB602KL
  2. Firmware Version:087
  3. Rooted or not:NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:Regularly
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

The problem appeared after updating the firmware to 087.I listen to music and movies through the browser in wired headphones so as not to distract others.After updating, I found that the sound in the headphones is very quiet at the maximum volume level.I decided that the problem is in the file itself downloaded it and decided to check it in vlc media player but the sound remained quiet.In the player settings, I changed the audio output parameters from AUDIO TRACK to OpenSL ES and the sound became louder as it should be.But in the browser, the sound was still quiet.I already reset the settings to factory settings, but the problem remains.

Please help who knows how to solve this problem.Waiting for a new firmware for a long time is not the fact that my problem will be fixed and Android 10 still has a lot of errors.

The problem of quiet sound in wired headphones and in the speaker of the smartphone itself.
Use below link for temporary fix of bass bug.
Follow the steps and restart the device.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikR_p4f_38s

pakalodnik88
Star III
vamsi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/36647/the-problem-of-quiet-sound-in-wired-headphones-and-in-t...

Use below link for temporary fix of bass bug.

Follow the steps and restart the device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikR_p4f_38s

View post
Thank you for advice. But this option is suitable for use in Android 10 for phone firmware 432. And I have Android 9 with 087 phone firmware.

Yachendra
Rising Star II
pakalodnik88

1. Model Name:ZB602KL
  2. Firmware Version:087
  3. Rooted or not:NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:Regularly
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

As per my knowledge, listening through browser will not affiliated with device audio setting like equilizers unless they(website provides) have internal settings.
There will be lot difference while listening music in apps and browsers.