My firmware version is QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2004.424-20200414 and I describe some issues in more details:
1. Fix the sound problem: the volume is much lower in android 10 as compare to android 8 Oreo. When I bought this phone the best feature of this phone was its speakers but thereafter its speaker volume kept decreasing after every update. So, I’m requesting you to please increase its speaker volume like before in next update.
2. Fix the haptic feedback vibration: the haptic feedback vibration is so high as compare to last android versions and also the unlock vibration is so high.
3. Fix unlocking issue: when you unlock the screen, you will see the lock is open then again lock then suddenly the screen is unlocked.
4. Give the files app by default: in this point I’m not saying about the google files app. I’m saying about the files manager app which was available in last android versions.
5. Fix brightness issue: when you increase the brightness of your phone you will see a point thereafter the brightness will suddenly high.
6. Enable camera2api for installing Gcam: After the installation of Gcam when I open the app, the app doesn’t open & after some time it shows the camera keeps stopping. I installed many versions of Gcam but I’m facing the same problem every time.
i hope your developer team fix these issues ASAP.😊#asuszenfonemaxprom1, #android10
Y_ASUSFor updating to this version firstly I have to downgrade to 063 or 407 firmware. But I'll try this update.
An updated Android 10 version WW-17.2017.2006.429 has been released.
We have improved sound volume and quality in this version.
You may manually download from our website: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB601KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Thank you and have a nice weekend 🙂
Y_ASUSI already updated my phone to the latest firmware.
You can directly update to 17.2017.2006.429 from 17.2017.2004.424.
Please apply the "manual update" method: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1009748/
We suggest you backup your data before updating firmware. Thank you and have a nice day 🙂