This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for Android 10

vishalsr098
Star III
1. Fix the sound problem- make it loud and clear like at the time of Android oreo.
2. Fix Haptic feedback vibration.
3. Add HD graphics for Pubg.
4. Fix unlocking issue.
5. Fix the setting suggestions issue.
6. Give the Files app by default.
7. Fix brightness issue.
8. Enable camera2api for installing Gcam.

27 REPLIES 27

vishalsr098
Star III
Hi Y_ASUS
1. Media Sound is very low. In all apps like YouTube, hotstar, Amazon prime, etc..., speaker sound is very low. Yes its low as compared to Android pie but if you are compared to Android oreo it is very low
2. I mostly use fingerprint & this problem is raised in all lock types
3. It happen with all lock types
4. I already shared a screenshot in my last comment.
5. It is not possible to show screenshot of different brightness levels yeah but its little low from before
6. It shows level 3 and I also shared a screenshot in my last comment of Google camera version 6.2

vishalsr098

1. Fix the sound problem- make it loud and clear like at the time of Android oreo.

2. Fix Haptic feedback vibration.

3. Add HD graphics for Pubg.

4. Fix unlocking issue.

5. Fix the setting suggestions issue.

6. Give the Files app by default.

7. Fix brightness issue.

8. Enable camera2api for installing Gcam.

Suggestions for Android 10
Please check camera in android 10
auto stoped and required phone restart. Then only start working again and again craised in conference call

adheeshpa007
Rising Star I
No AOSP UPDATE NEEDED FOR ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 .WE NEED STOCK ANDROID 10 EXPERIENCE WITH ZENUI FEATURES INTEGRATED.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi sureshsharma1622,
Is your phone ZB601KL or ZB630KL? 
Please provide your firmware version: Settings > About phone > Build number.
Please check camera in android 10: Please try clearing cache & storage of your camera and check again. 
If behavior still appears, please tell us your camera version and show us an original photo of this problem. 
Please also provide us the information as below:
Rear/front camera, the ambient brightness, which camera mode, what camera settings( Screenshot the preview before you take the picture. Also, access the camera settings by tapping the upper right three dots and screenshot this page.)
auto stoped and required phone restart. Then only start working again and again craised in conference call:
Do you mean auto restart appeared in conference call?
Please tell us the app/app version/ detailed steps you performed/ screenshot or short video.
Thank you.

vishalsr098
Star III
I am facing a new bug in my phone sometimes notification panel becomes white from the downside, I am also sharing a screenshot below
screenshot-20200602-190409.png