This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for Android 10

vishalsr098
Star III
1. Fix the sound problem- make it loud and clear like at the time of Android oreo.
2. Fix Haptic feedback vibration.
3. Add HD graphics for Pubg.
4. Fix unlocking issue.
5. Fix the setting suggestions issue.
6. Give the Files app by default.
7. Fix brightness issue.
8. Enable camera2api for installing Gcam.

27 REPLIES 27

vishalsr098
Star III
My firmware version is QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2004.424-20200414 and I describe some issues in more details:
1.      Fix the sound problem: the volume is much lower in android 10 as compare to android 8 Oreo. When I bought this phone the best feature of this phone was its speakers but thereafter its speaker volume kept decreasing after every update. So, I’m requesting you to please increase its speaker volume like before in next update.
2.      Fix the haptic feedback vibration: the haptic feedback vibration is so high as compare to last android versions and also the unlock vibration is so high.
3.      Fix unlocking issue: when you unlock the screen, you will see the lock is open then again lock then suddenly the screen is unlocked.
4.      Give the files app by default: in this point I’m not saying about the google files app. I’m saying about the files manager app which was available in last android versions.
5.      Fix brightness issue: when you increase the brightness of your phone you will see a point thereafter the brightness will suddenly high.
6.      Enable camera2api for installing Gcam: After the installation of Gcam when I open the app, the app doesn’t open & after some time it shows the camera keeps stopping. I installed many versions of Gcam but I’m facing the same problem every time.
i hope your developer team fix these issues ASAP.😊#asuszenfonemaxprom1, #android10

vishalsr098
Star III
Hey svela003@gmail.com,
Call waiting function is perfectly working in my phone & I'm using Android 10 beta 2/developer version (424).

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi vishalsr098,
1. Fix the sound problem: Please specify what kind of sound is low? (Media/ System notifications or ringtone/...) Please tell us the app name/ app version/ music link. Is it lower compared to Android Pie?
2. Fix the haptic feedback vibration: by unlock vibration, could you tell us your lock type?
3. Please tell your lock type, does it happen with different lock types?
4. We didn't find a file manager app in Android Pie. Could you tell us which files manager app? Did you download it on play store in the previous Android Pie? If yes, please provide us a play store link.
5. Could you tell us how much is the brightness level? Please show us a screenshot if possible. Is the 100% brightness any different from before?
6. Do you know the camera 2 api level on your device now? Could you show us a screenshot? Could you tell us your Google camera version?

Thank you. 🙂

Prajapati
Star III
Plz remove google contacts app and give us zenui contacts app.
1. Can't manage contacts i
n google contacts.
2. Can't see which contact is store in which place (sim,cloud, storage)
3. Deleted contacts are store again automaticaly.
4. Duplicate contacts showing.
So plz replace contacts app with other one like zenui contacts in android 10.

souvikshaw4004
Star III
vishalsr098

My firmware version is QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2004.424-20200414 and I describe some issues in more details:

1.      Fix the sound problem: the volume is much lower in android 10 as compare to android 8 Oreo. When I bought this phone the best feature of this phone was its speakers but thereafter its speaker volume kept decreasing after every update. So, I’m requesting you to please increase its speaker volume like before in next update.

2.      Fix the haptic feedback vibration: the haptic feedback vibration is so high as compare to last android versions and also the unlock vibration is so high.

3.      Fix unlocking issue: when you unlock the screen, you will see the lock is open then again lock then suddenly the screen is unlocked.

4.      Give the files app by default: in this point I’m not saying about the google files app. I’m saying about the files manager app which was available in last android versions.

whatsapp-image-2020-05-20-at-5-53-56-pm.jpeg

5.      Fix brightness issue: when you increase the brightness of your phone you will see a point thereafter the brightness will suddenly high.

6.      Enable camera2api for installing Gcam: After the installation of Gcam when I open the app, the app doesn’t open & after some time it shows the camera keeps stopping. I installed many versions of Gcam but I’m facing the same problem every time.

whatsapp-image-2020-05-20-at-5-54-06-pm.jpeg

i hope your developer team fix these issues ASAP.😊#asuszenfonemaxprom1, #android10

View post
My Google Camera is perfectly working. It's 6.2 version