Did you mean: 

Stuck in bootloop

ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 10
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I am using my Asus Max Pro M2 like normally using WhatsApp on my phone and then suddenly it restarts and now it stuck in bootloop and not going to recovery mode it only shows Asus logo now and only able to go in CSC fastboot mode I try to flash stock firmware to it but it shows that flashing is not allowed in lock state my phone is not rooted and not unlocked bootloader so please help me to get rid from this situation.
36 REPLIES 36

chouhan
Rising Star I
I faced same boot-loop issue, Asus Cust. Care asked me to submit phone in the nearest service center and they arranged swap handset against defective handset.

athifjeffdx
Star II
Damn. I too am facing the same boot loop issue since today. Isn't there a fix for this ? I would have flashed the phone with the stock rom if i could enter recovery but even that is not possible. Does anyone know any alternative way to flash the phone if we can't get into recovery ?

gravi1992
Star I
Same problem here took it to a service center but they asked 10k to replace the motherboard as there is no other solution.
Yes it is almost the price of the mobile!?

ssaha255
Star III
Tweet on twitter regularly with tag @asusindia...

atulk23
Star III
same problem faced by me today, device restart automatically in between suddenly, then after its not booting after asus logo, what to do, plus i haven't taken any backup of my imp data...