This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still, widevine L3 issue isn't fixed on 429 developer build (Asus Zenphone Max Pro M1)

Sardar_Ji
Rising Star I
Today I went to the service centre they downgraded my rom to stable pie but still it didn't change to L1
First time tried Asus and I am having a hard time.
Please fix this issue and give me L1 certification back and then I will never try your developer builds.
My device is just 4 days old.
Upgraded to developer 429 version again and encountered another issue (Play Protect certification: Device is not certified)
I see this in the Play Store settings
screenshot-20200714-120607-7e2.png
Apart from the above two issues there are some other issues like crack sound from the speaker, less battery backup, home screen animations lag, gaming lag etc...
People told me in this forum, not to buy Asus but still I trusted u and didn't cancel the order, now it's your turn to keep the trust.
8 REPLIES 8

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Sardar Ji

Today I went to the service centre they downgraded my rom to stable pie but still it didn't change to L1

First time tried Asus and I am having a hard time.

Please fix this issue and give me L1 certification back and then I will never try your developer builds.

My device is just 4 days old.

People told me in this forum to not to buy Asus but still I trusted u and didn't cancel the order, now it's your turn to keep the trust.

Still, widevine L3 issue isn't fixed on 429 developer build (Asus Zenphone Max Pro M1)
What is the build number of your phone.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Sardar Ji ,
Please check your inbox for a message I have sent you.  🙂

Sardar_Ji
Rising Star I
Y_ASUS

Hi Sardar Ji ,

Please check your inbox for a message I have sent you.  🙂

View post
I've replied you in your DM.
The service centre people didn't even know what is Widevine security level L1. They said they never heard about it and they learnt it from me.
In the 429 developer version's description on the website it says (Fixed Netflix no HD (widevine L3)) in the point number 11 but in my phone it still shows L3

Sardar_Ji
Rising Star I
Check the point number 11 in the following screenshot of the 429 developer version.
screenshot-20200714-110750-7e2.png