This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound quality is totally cracked

ZT-dec80e76
Star II
Bro still having sound crack issue . I had lot things to solve but nothing worked. Bro i can't even watch movies and pls liv about pubg. No chance you can't play pubg with this crack sound issue. Plss tell some solutions
5 REPLIES 5

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi rs6854455@gmail.com ,
Does crack appear when playing with speakers/wired earphones/bluetooth?
Could you tell us which kind of sound on PUBG cracks? What's your PUBG version?
What app/app version are you using to watch movies? Could you tell us the video you're playing, and the time point where it cracks? What is the volume percentage when it cracks?
Thank you 🙂

ZT-dec80e76
Star II
Bro it's not because of the version or specifically for a app it's sound quality no matter what i m playing or watching or listening it is the same at every app. I use to hear music g.play, games- Pubg videos- YouTube,Mx player, Netflix . Bro it's not the matter of version . It is the matter of glitch of sound quality. Suggest some solutions i m was not playing pubg after installation of beta 3 Max Pro M1

ZT-dec80e76
Star II
Problem is having with earphone/Bluetooth/speaker means at every situation

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi rs6854455@gmail.com ,
Thanks for your reply. We've checked with relevant teams about this behavior. In the meantime, if this behavior affects your normal use, you may choose to downgrade to Android 9. You can find the file and instructions under "Version MaxProM1_downgrade_to_9" from our support site: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB601KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Thanks for your understanding.