This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some problems on Asus ZenFone max Pro M2

ALESSIO
Star I
Hi, in august 2019 i bought a zenfone max pro m2, and, before upgrade it to android 9 pie, everything was ok but since I've got android 9 there are several problems.
The most annoying is when you turn on the phone and you must put the pin for starting the sistem and EVERYTIME appears this banner: The phone app still blocks. But from today when i turn on the phone, it doesn't ask me the pin for starting the sistem. And I've seen that the phone starts to be a little bit slower and I've noted little retards on the touchscreen when you press it and many times the phone disconnects himself from wifi.
So, what should i do? (I know the .12345+ trick on the calculator)
24 REPLIES 24

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
ALESSIO

Hi, in august 2019 i bought a zenfone max pro m2, and, before upgrade it to android 9 pie, everything was ok but since I've got android 9 there are several problems.

The most annoying is when you turn on the phone and you must put the pin for starting the sistem and EVERYTIME appears this banner: The phone app still blocks. But from today when i turn on the phone, it doesn't ask me the pin for starting the sistem. And I've seen that the phone starts to be a little bit slower and I've noted little retards on the touchscreen when you press it and many times the phone disconnects himself from wifi.

So, what should i do? (I know the .12345+ trick on the calculator)

Some problems on Asus ZenFone max Pro M2
It may sound like a bug Factory reset will help u here as after every big firmware system update reseting 1 time reducess the problems and clears most of previous bugs out there try checking also wifi issue may be fixed but before that you can try with safe mode for wifi by pressing long lock key and keep tap on shutdown safe mode messege will pop up then try restart

Before reseting ur device try backing up your all data and then reset inorder to avoid loss of important data

prakash_1995beh
Star III
What about android 10 stable update?

vikimax
Star I
Even i am waiting for the Android 10 stable update. From the time i installed the beta version from Asus website, i am only facing issues. Let's hope Asus releases the stable version soon.

ap5692463
Star I
When will we see stable android 10 update? it's testing our patience.