Re: Issue in call recording via third party apps

sushimkolkata
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Max Pro M1
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Call recorder version : 6.08.4
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have not been able to hear the sound of the person to whom iam talking. Sound is not audible after recording the calls. Even after increasing the volume,the sounds gets cracked. Kindly help
2 REPLIES 2

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
sushimkolkata

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Max Pro M1
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Call recorder version : 6.08.4

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I have not been able to hear the sound of the person to whom iam talking. Sound is not audible after recording the calls. Even after increasing the volume,the sounds gets cracked. Kindly help

Re: Issue in call recording via third party apps
Google doesn't allow third party apps to access the microphone while you are on a call. Thats why 3rd party call recorder apps won't work on pure stock android environment.

sushimkolkata
Star I
Then what is the solution.....?