This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUALCOMM QUICK CHARGE 4 SUPPORT FOR MAX PRO M1 ?

dkcj
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZB601KL
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I googled SD 636 to know about its features and came to know that this processor supports quick charge 4 technology. Infact it is one among the notable features of this processor. Then I browsed whether Zenfone max pro M1 supports this feature as it runs on SD 636 and I didn't find a proper answer. Can someone from the ASUS team clarify on this query ??
screenshot-20200908-205335-7e3.png

24 REPLIES 24

saurabhbhola80
Star II
Yes it Supported when its firmware was Oreo when it was released it take 1 hr 30 min to CHARGE 0 to 100 %
Now when upgradation to android 10 it take 3 hrs to 4 hrs to CHARGE

heerajanam
Star I
That's true, my asus zenfone max pro m1 supports the quick charge 4

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
saurabhbhola80

Yes it Supported when its firmware was Oreo when it was released it take 1 hr 30 min to CHARGE 0 to 100 %

View post
Nope, that's not how it works. The chipset can handle QC4 but the motherboard needs to handle it to. It cannot support this out of the blue. So no your device couldn't have been charged in 1hr30mins unless battery was damaged.

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
saurabhbhola80

View post
Apne he man se kuch bhi bolega

Sridharmani
Star II
Well but I can agree that after I updated to Pie my mobile is taking a high time to charge and fast discharge time...