qiubman
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: OPM1.WW_Phone-15.2016.1902.340-20190216
Frequency of Occurrence: still
Rooted: No
APP Name: call phone

Hello, I had to make a hard reset because I could not get on the phone through the PATTERN or fingerprint. After this situation, when I call someone I can not reject the red phone (all options on this screen are freez). Nothing works, but I can hear voicemail. The only option is to turn the phone off and on again. The app for contacts and calling is GOOGLE, I tried to upload other applications but the problem is the same. Can anyone help me with this matter what to do ?
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi qiubman, Could you tell me your ZenFone model and firmware version? Firmware version: Settings > System > About phone > Build number Please tell me your calling app version. Thank you 🙂

qiubman
Star I
Last edited by qiubman on 2019/5/15 09:07
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/5/14 07:34 Hi qiubman, Could you tell me your ZenFone model and firmware version?
Hi, ZenFone ZenFone Max Pro(M1)(ZB602KL) Android 8.1.0 FIRMWARE 15.2016.1902.340-20190216 call version is the last (this app is installed like a basic on this zenfone). i updated alywas all app on zenfone to last ver.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
qiubman posted on 2019/5/15 16:01 Hi,
Hi qiubman, Is this problem only appearing on phone app when you call others? Does this problem appear every time? Kindly try clearing data of the phone app. Tap and hold the app > App info > Storage & Memory > Clear data. If the problem still appears, please try entering safe mode and check if the problem is still appearing. How to enter safe mode: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/ If the problem still appears, please show us a short video of the problem. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂

piyushpisu
Star I
ASUS IS JUST A HELL COMPANY FOR PHONE UPDATES