daekx1245
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: MAX PRO M2
Firmware Version: UPDATED
Rooted or not: NOT ROOTED
Frequency of Occurrence: DAILY
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have bought MAX PRO M2.. But it doesn't have AUTO CALL RECORD feature.. Every max pro m2 have this problem.. We go for third party apps.. but no apps doesn't function properly ..I have complained frequently about addition of this feature.. But no response.. PLEASE ADD AUTO CALL RECORDING TO MAX PRO M2.. IT WILL HELP for Going for Asus Instead of other Mobiles In future..
9 REPLIES 9

daekx1245
Star II
DEAR ASUS.. IF THIS PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED.. REMEMBER THIS THE LAST DEVICE I AM USING FROM ASUS AND I AM GOING TO TELL ATLEAST 500 OF MY FRIENDS WHY NOT TO BUY ASUS ANYMORE.............

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Asus doesn't care whether you are going to tell 500 of your friends or 1000 of your friends. They do what absolutely they think. One and half year ago, when we bought this phone on the very first sale, we raised this issue and Asus told that they brought Max Pro M2 with pure stock experience with minimal of bloatwares or junk apps so that the device runs smoothly. Thats why they always said they are taking note of it to introduce Call Recorder app in future updates but in last 1 year they have already provided number of updates including Pie Upgrade and they didn't provide it in any of its updates.

daekx1245
Star II

Sanju

Asus doesn't care whether you are going to tell 500 of your friends or 1000 of your friends. They do what absolutely they think. One and half year ago, when we bought this phone on the very first sale, we raised this issue and Asus told that they brought Max Pro M2 with pure stock experience with minimal of bloatwares or junk apps so that the device runs smoothly. Thats why they always said they are taking note of it to introduce Call Recorder app in future updates but in last 1 year they have already provided number of updates including Pie Upgrade and they didn't provide it in any of its updates.

View post
There are so many ''don't caring companies'' , who went to hell , When it comes to user experience and does not meet user expectations ..
and a small size of call recording app is not a big bloatware which destroy the phone to run smoothly... if it will destroy then you have problem with your firmware..accept it..
Mind it.. single piece of drops forms the sea.. 500/1000 is not just a number..
So let asus know.. Every empire who hadn't listen to their people(users) had finished under not too good conditions to awake again😀..

manojreddy_buda
Rising Star I
daekx1245

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70690#Comment_70690

There are so many ''don't caring companies'' , who went to hell , When it comes to user experience and does not meet user expectations ..

and a small size of call recording app is not a big bloatware which destroy the phone to run smoothly... if it will destroy then you have problem with your firmware..accept it..

Mind it.. single piece of drops forms the sea.. 500/1000 is not just a number..

So let asus know.. Every empire who hadn't listen to their people(users) had finished under not too good conditions to awake again😀..

View post
Call recording is not a bloatware. But Asus took GMS (Google Mobile Services) which has phone app developed by Google. So, Asus can't do anything on it. Do remember that Call recording on phone app can only be provided by Google in Max Pro M1 & M2. Don't say I bought phone from Asus not from Google. Call recording will not be provided by Asus. Blame Google for it.