Did you mean: 

Please add the Dolby feature for max pro M1 and m2

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

27 REPLIES 27

nidhin3
Zen Master I
Don't expect that bro. We will never get that.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
They can't give it because asus have to give money to Dolby in order to give it to their devices and also asus already have a equaliser and a software stack called audio wizard .
So the valid request here would be to request asus to provide Audio wizard.

Yachendra
Rising Star II
veeharish2005

They can't give it because asus have to give money to Dolby in order to give it to their devices and also asus already have a equaliser and a software stack called audio wizard .

So the valid request here would be to request asus to provide Audio wizard.

View post
Even they will not provide their own Audio Wizard to these devices because of stock Android (Asus Reason for us) 🤣.
But, they can give their own calculator, My Asus apps by default (Reason, their own app)

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Yachendra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/124823#Comment_124823

Even they will not provide their own Audio Wizard to these devices because of stock Android (Asus Reason for us) 🤣.

But, they can give their own calculator, My Asus apps by default (Reason, their own app)

View post
1. They only said they will not custamise anything in android but they did not said that they will not preload any app other than Google apps.
2. They haven't said anything about them not giving audio wizard because it is stock android.
3. Even their flagship Asus zenfone 7 and 7 pro doesn't have audio wizard.