GokulThanks for The solution
Here is the solution
1. Enable developer options and scroll down until you find the option named background process limit , click on and enable no background process or any other option which you prefer for
2. Click on background check option( can be seen on developer option section) and choose to enable or disable the background apps which are running or not.
3. Disable Digital Wellbeing , Disbale digital wellbeing or uninstall the app and turn off the app usage background too.
4. Disbale print service , Disbale print service which can save more battery
5. Turn off PRIVATE DNS Option on Network Section on settings
6. Install Hibernator app and close the remaining apps ,it can reduce the phone temperature
7. Try to charge your phone in low temperature area and enable airplane mode while charging.
8. Wipe Cache partition
These settings are appiled and has increased battery and performance on my zenfone max pro m2 .....
Try these tips