This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over heating. And immediate battery drainage while phone is switched OFF. what to do??

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Max pro M1
Phone up to date
Not Rooted

4 REPLIES 4

rohitashva_dong
Star III
I am also facing the same problem in the build version of .063. Battery drain issue it at extreme. Idle battery drain is almost upto 12% in an hour. Screen on time is also reduced upto 2.5 hours only. Phone is also heating a lot. I uninstalled all the unnecessary apps. But nothing worked. I just hope that android 10 update will solve these issues.

manojreddy_buda
Rising Star I
rohitashva.dongre86

I am also facing the same problem in the build version of .063. Battery drain issue it at extreme. Idle battery drain is almost upto 12% in an hour. Screen on time is also reduced upto 2.5 hours only. Phone is also heating a lot. I uninstalled all the unnecessary apps. But nothing worked. I just hope that android 10 update will solve these issues.

View post
reddynikhil2000

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Max pro M1

Phone up to date

Not Rooted

Over heating. And immediate battery drainage while phone is switched OFF. what to do??
What is the temperature of your phones?? Don't blindly say over heating. As the device has metal back, you'll feel 2-3 degrees higher than original one.

rohitashva_dong
Star III
manojreddy.budati

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/77923#Comment_77923

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27803/over-heating-and-immediate-battery-drainage-while-phone...

What is the temperature of your phones?? Don't blindly say over heating. As the device has metal back, you'll feel 2-3 degrees higher than original one.

View post
I have been using the phone since last 2 years and I never felt the phone heating this much. Even I use the phone in battery saver mode all the time and I don't play any game too. I also use Greenify app that automatically kills any background apps. Inspite of doing all this, my phone is heating a lot and battery backup is all time low now after this last update.. Asus has ruined the experience. I need to charge my phone 3 times a day during this lock down period.

victor010
Zen Master III
Please follow below steps may improve battery backup:
1. Enable “Power saver” (Settings > Power management)
2. Close apps that are not used (Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc.)
3. Adjust sleep time and brightness (Settings > Display)
4. Boost memory when you see memory consumes is high with no app running,
5. check for background running applications, stop/disable unwanted apps, you can manage apps from auto-start manager.