kru6070
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus zenfone M2 Pro
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (I usef your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=====================================
24 REPLIES 24

Yachendra
Rising Star II
nidhin3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/126189#Comment_126189

I guess he want the option to turn it on/off to avoid accidental calls. It's common to accidently call the emergency help line.

View post
I don't think it's very easy for the user or at any situation to access this option accidentally from power button. Because, it need to be pressed Thrice the button (Which can't pressed accidentally). It's not common.

Only mistake from user end will be instead of Volume down, mistakenly the user can press Power button. Which is completely the user fault and need to take care by self.

nidhin3
Zen Master I
Yachendra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/126270#Comment_126270

I don't think it's very easy for the user or at any situation to access this option accidentally from power button. Because, it need to be pressed Thrice the button (Which can't pressed accidentally). It's not common.

Only mistake from user end will be instead of Volume down, mistakenly the user can press Power button. Which is completely the user fault and need to take care by self.

View post
That's the common accident that I was referring to. Happens with most of the users.
I was not actually supporting his feedback. I just wrote that comment as an answer to the question 'May I know why you want to disable the function?' asked by the MOD.
I'm a person who actually likes that feature.

pankajfhz
Star III
I don't think it's a problem If it is for our safety…in emergemcy... For many people, this can be very important at a time when they really need it...

F_T_P
Star I
It's an everyday scenario that i accidentally press 1 or 2 time power button and it call emergency call phone didn't lock at first press then i press second time after taking 9 second gap then also it goes for emergency call , I'm facing this problem from last 6 months please i beg 🙏🙏 fix this please I'm having so much trouble from this it's annoying 😡😡 do fix it . Sometime i feel to throw away my phone , we don't want this feature anymore , even when i want to make screenshot then also this thing happens 5 or more times .😡fixxx ittt asap
screenshot-20201112-130317.png

1. Go to Settings->Apps 

2. Show System Apps

3. Disable that f**king ZenUI Safeguard.

Worked for me..