This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No forward swipe gesture and random shutdown while calling

I am using Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 4GB variant. After updating to android 10 AOSP First problem I found is whenever I am calling the phone gets shutdown and there is no forward swipe gesture right swipe from left side edge goes back but left swipe from right side edge also goes back.
Just give a damn stable update man. Cant you guys see so many people are abusing you for this your other Asus products may get effected for this shit.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
shivajaiswal985

I am using Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 4GB variant. After updating to android 10 AOSP First problem I found is whenever I am calling the phone gets shutdown and there is no forward swipe gesture right swipe from left side edge goes back but left swipe from right side edge also goes back.

Just give a damn stable update man. Cant you guys see so many people are abusing you for this your other Asus products may get effected for this shit.

No forward swipe gesture and random shutdown while calling
@shivajaiswal985
In the meantime, if this behavior affects your normal use, I might suggest you choose to downgrade to Android 9.
Version MaxProM1_downgrade_to_9
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZB601KL/UL-ASUS_X00T-WW-16.2017.1912.060.999-user.zip
ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 Software downgrade to target Image Version: WW-16.2017.1912.060 (Android 9 Pie) by using MicroSD card for WW SKU only* Please follow step 6 . System downgrade will wipe all the personal data, please backup your important data before system downgrade.
Steps of Update:
1. Prepare a MicroSD card.
2. Check software version of your device**
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW, ID->ID.
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
6. How to manual update firmware please refer to
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1042349
*How to know the device model?
Path: Settings->About-> Model number
Example: ASUS PadFone2
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
Example: CHT_PadFone2-user-10.4.17.15-UpdateLauncher
*System downgrade will wipe all the personal data, please backup your important data before system downgrade.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.