Thuban
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:max pro m1 zb 601 kl
Firmware Version:.63
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
There is no airtel vowifi support in max pro m1.....plzz enable it
10 REPLIES 10

HI There, Even i am created a id for myself into this site just to know when they will enable wificalling for airtel sime for max pro m2. i had purchased m2pro a year back. Inside my hose, Airtel signal is weak. I need airtel sim because when i travel abroad, they are the ones who have tieups with most countries and give me sms support . At the same time, bak home, very poor signal inside the home These days, even i am not receiving calls if i have the phone in my living room. When i contacted Airtel, they says, they have enabled wifi calling from there end and it is upto the phone manufacturer to enable i. Asus is taking so much time to enable this. I dont even need Android 10, atleast this wificalling feature if they can send it as a patch will be of great help. Since the phone is hardly a year old, reluctant to change the phone . Or should i shift my house 🙄

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
rajanarasimhan1801

HI There, Even i am created a id for myself into this site just to know when they will enable wificalling for airtel sime for max pro m2. i had purchased m2pro a year back. Inside my hose, Airtel signal is weak. I need airtel sim because when i travel abroad, they are the ones who have tieups with most countries and give me sms support . At the same time, bak home, very poor signal inside the home These days, even i am not receiving calls if i have the phone in my living room. When i contacted Airtel, they says, they have enabled wifi calling from there end and it is upto the phone manufacturer to enable i. Asus is taking so much time to enable this. I dont even need Android 10, atleast this wificalling feature if they can send it as a patch will be of great help. Since the phone is hardly a year old, reluctant to change the phone . Or should i shift my house 🙄

View post
We are asking this feature for many months. It's quite has no chance in getting this feature for another 3 or 4 months.
Finally I got Vowifi or wifi calling for Airtel through custom ROM in Max pro M2 .

Thuban
Star II
Yeah asus is so lame..my house ok coverage not extraordinary coverage...so I need wifi calling....

vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/82098#Comment_82098

We are asking this feature for many months. It's quite has no chance in getting this feature for another 3 or 4 months.

Finally I got Vowifi or wifi calling for Airtel through custom ROM in Max pro M2 .

View post
Hi SIr, Can you pls explain how u enabled it through CUSTOM ROM. I am not a geek and may need a more elaborate explanation. If i can also enable through the same method you used. Infact, i created a logi for myself jus to get updates over when this feature can be enabled in my Maxpro m2. i dont even need android 10. this feature will be enough. ALso, anyidea on whether this feature will be availabl as part of Android 10 ?.. pls help in that CUSTOM ROM