cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Native Video Call

Rishabh_SIngh
Star I
Hello, I'm using Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2,
Wants the Native Video call feature, I tried to disable & enable "Enhanced 4G LTE Mode", but this is a trick only, not permanent.
Kindly suggest me if any new update is going to rollout with this feature.
5 REPLIES 5

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
Asus not provide NATIVE VIDEO CALL feature...........So don't expect this feature from ASUS MOBILE.

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Rishabh SIngh

Hello, I'm using Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2,

Wants the Native Video call feature, I tried to disable & enable "Enhanced 4G LTE Mode", but this is a trick only, not permanent.

Kindly suggest me if any new update is going to rollout with this feature.

Native Video Call
Asus don't have qualified developers to provide this basic functions to the users. This feature is not there in basic Max and Max pro series to Premium phones.
There are lot of threads in Zenfone 6 series who is asking for ViLte(Native video calling).So decide by yourself on Asus capability.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27115/native-video-call

Asus don't have qualified developers to provide this basic functions to the users. This feature is not there in basic Max and Max pro series to Premium phones.

There are lot of threads in Zenfone 6 series who is asking for ViLte(Native video calling).So decide by yourself on Asus capability.

View post
Zenfone 6 has vowifi
Vilte is something only a handful of oems have rn

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27115/native-video-call

View post
Already discussed several times from asus they prefer third party apps over VILTE as it is available only with few OEMS out there but third party apps are used by every basic nd non basic user to fulfill his video calling need 😊