nidhin3Did u updated to 16.2017.2009.87?
In simple words, No, its not normal considering the fact that its just 2 years old and asus has not stopped software support for this device yet. My device turned 2 years old today and I'm getting the same performance. I would suggest you to factory reset your device after backing up all the data.
victor2020How to check if 3rd party app causing the problem?
Hi, kindly help us with the Firmware version your device is on.
there can be multiple things which may cause this issue, try the below troubleshooting:
1. Check if there isn't any third party app which might have caused the device to slow down
2. Your device should have a few % of storage left as less free space on the device can cause a device to run slow
3. Ram management - there should always be adequate RAM available if the device needs to work flawlessly
4. Restart whenever you face this issue
5. Restart the device in safe mode – i. Power button hold for 2 seconds, ii. tap on the power off message which pops up on the screen, hold for few seconds it will give you an option to boot in safe mode.
6. Also, check if your device is on the latest software version <Firmware version mention> if not already updated
7. If nothing work you can back up your phone & factory reset your device.
8. Visit service center: