Did you mean: 

Mobile Data Connection and SMS problems

ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: OPM1.WW_Phone-15.2016.1901.186-20190121
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

My max pro m2 from time to time fails to send messages and stucks at "sending" the message. Also my data connection thru local telecom Globe is really slow. I have compared it to my friend with a phone of different brand at the same location and telecom and she has no problem with her mobile data connection. Please help ASUS!!!
3 REPLIES 3

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi judiel.masangkay Good day Please check it in safe mode. (https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1005163) Does this problem appear when you in other different location? Please test with different SIM card for checkups if possible. Thank you:)

Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/2/12 14:22 Hi judiel.masangkay Good day
Appreciate your reply. Yes it does in other locations too. Ill try the methods. Will reply in this thread after the troubleshoot. Thanks

harzin17
Star I
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/2/12 11:22 Hi judiel.masangkay Good day
I'm having this problem too, the internet connection is not stable and it goes offline like every 5 seconds then reconnects. I've tried resetting the network settings, tried resetting the phone, tried in safe mode, the problem is still there. I just got this phone yesterday and now I cant even play a video on youtube with this phone. ASUS PLZ HELP