rahulraman066
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

manojreddy_buda
Rising Star I
rahulraman066

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

May 082 update after battery drain fast, low volume issue, heating issue
How can you say with in few hours of usage battery is draining fast. Adaptive battery needs atleast 2-3 days to understand the usage pattern. Regarding heating because of metal back, you feel a bit more heat than normal and man it's summer.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, after a new update, you might feel the device is warm. You can wait for couple of days’ post update. Also, to be noted that phones heat up under intensive usage such as gaming, prolong use of camera or under extreme temperature. 

abhinav_topno
Star I
Writing the comment after 24hour of usage.
The phone gets heat up soon .. if i charge my phone in stand by it takes lot of time to charge , and if i use my phone while charging the charge percentage drop. The discharge rate is greater than charging rate.