steampunk0719
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_X01BDA
Firmware Version: Android 9
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Im having this reverse charge issue auto pop up and sometimes not charging. Ive changed chargers but its still the same. Whats wrong with the update please respond to this. Ive done a lot of research regarding on reverse charging problem, you see there are things like deactivate the usb debugging but still nothing happens.. i dont think that there is something wrong with the part itself. I think this is a update issue. Please respond to my concern.
1 REPLY 1

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi steampunk0719
Kindly refer to the link below as similar discussion. Please try the stay-at-home troubleshooting tips mentioned in the thread on 28th July.
fayazbachir

Hello,

I have reverse charging issues, on my ZenFone max pro M2, it keeps appearing although the charges is at 100% . I have tried to wipe cash partition, boot normally, switch off and on. The pop up disappears only when the charge is plugged in, its like using a desktop at the end with this mobile.

Anyone has a solution ?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Regards

Reverse charging pop-up