This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Max Pro M2] I got this fota update today! Should I update or not?? Are there any bugs??

chaudharyprakas
Star III
screenshot-20200602-142628.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BlueHunt
Zen Master I

chaudharyprakash404

I got this fota update today! Should I update or not?? Are there any bugs??
There are no bugs till now. Its just the May security patch which was pushed few days ago. You should update to it using the FOTA and since its a stable update in Pie, you have to have it on your phone so that if the next update would be the Stable Android 10 (just saying for example, there's no confirmation) then the system won't recognise the Stable Android 10 FOTA because of your device Firmware as an older one (.075). What I meant to say, to receive the next FOTA, you have to be on the latest firmware version only. Otherwise at that moment, you would be required to update to that last version manually, only after that you will be able to install the latest one.

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41

BlueHunt
Zen Master I

chaudharyprakash404

I got this fota update today! Should I update or not?? Are there any bugs??
There are no bugs till now. Its just the May security patch which was pushed few days ago. You should update to it using the FOTA and since its a stable update in Pie, you have to have it on your phone so that if the next update would be the Stable Android 10 (just saying for example, there's no confirmation) then the system won't recognise the Stable Android 10 FOTA because of your device Firmware as an older one (.075). What I meant to say, to receive the next FOTA, you have to be on the latest firmware version only. Otherwise at that moment, you would be required to update to that last version manually, only after that you will be able to install the latest one.

chaudharyprakas
Star III
Tech_Talk

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/29502/i-got-this-fota-update-today-should-i-update-or-not-are...

View post
Thanks 👍

hareshvalani
Star III
chaudharyprakash404 u r the lucky one if got this update and Tech_Talk u said pushed few days ago, but i still not get update, i m currently at april patch.
How others getting & why i m not?

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
hareshvalani

chaudharyprakash404 u r the lucky one if got this update and Tech_Talk u said pushed few days ago, but i still not get update, i m currently at april patch.

How others getting & why i m not?

View post
This update is rolling out batch by batch
So you will get the update in coming days