SNZYFLXZHQM3.png

3 REPLIES 3

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
vamsi

Asus is Awesome.

SNZYFLXZHQM3.png

Max Pro M2 Android 10
Lol.. What Asus is trying since January 31st, 2020 to provide a Stable Android 10 to its users, Nokia despite postponement of the earlier Android 10 schedule for its different models released in October 2019, they followed the 2nd schedule due to COVID-19 pandemic and released Android 10 for almost all the devices they promised and the latest edition to that list is the Nokia 5.1 plus which started receiving Android 10 Stable through FOTA from today.
Fortunately my Mom has Nokia 5.1 plus and she got the FOTA for the stable Android 10 today. Thats Nokia who knows how to win its users trust and in the other hand, Asus is good for nothing. Taking 4 months on Beta phase, they are still in deep trouble to fix the known bugs reported by the Beta testers.
QKDCYOADN5LC.png
JBBGKZTY3B7D.png

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

1234prabhat
Star III
Victor0_ASUS

Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

View post
Batti banake gann me daal le apna excuse🤬🤬🤬