This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Max Pro M1) Facing Charging Issue After Update of 084 Build Update.

thegeralt1000
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Firmware Version: 084
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Battery Related Problem
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
As we know Asus Released it's latest pie based security update (084)... Most of the users are facing lot of problems in this update... Specially i facing a major problem of
1. Charging Issue
2. Battery Backup Issue
3. Software Issue
1. Charging Issue:- in this problem the "Charging Rapidly" was vanished or disabled... But the power of charging in mA was upto 1200mA... But in 082, there is no problem was there... And the real charging time is 3 hrs to 3.30 hrs
(1to 100%) but in switch off mode (0 to 100%) takes 3.30hrs to 4hrs.
2. Battery Backup Issue:- the battery was not look like 5000mAh... It finishes like 3000mAh... Poor battery backup
3. Software Issue:- the main reason is software... Due to software the new new bugs was arrived... No fixes... No tests... Simply puse the updates... Even i clear cache, done factory reset... Still results are same so we can say that it's the problem of Software... Even i gone to asus customer service... They also said... Problem is not of hardware... Its the problem of software build 084.
Moderators, Admin... Please see this post and tell to developers that this is major problem not system fault or hardware Problem
screenshot-20200805-091152-7e2.png
Charging Rapidly is missing and showing 2hrs even i changed my charger and also brought a new charger
screenshot-20200805-091212-7e2.png
Charging in good condition and battery temp. Is normal... Still charging time 2hrs but actually it takes 3 hrs.
screenshot-20200805-091222-7e2.png
It shows 2hrs 8 min. But actually charges 2 hrs 50 min.
screenshot-20200805-112525-7e2.png
From 90 to 95% the charging speed decrease upto 600mA even also battery and system was good in condition...
screenshot-20200805-091345-7e2.png
Build number
9 REPLIES 9

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
Is this your first smartphone or something? Chargers push less voltage to battery when its close to being full, so it's not unusual to see less than full voltage over %90. It was always like this, i assume you thought you discovered America again.

thegeralt1000
Rising Star I
qromodynmc

Is this your first smartphone or something? Chargers push less voltage to battery when its close to being full, so it's not unusual to see less than full voltage over %90. It was always like this, i assume you thought you discovered America again.

View post
No bro... I know but in my device on 95% of charge it starts charging Rapidly... That indication not showing

thegeralt1000
Rising Star I
@Christine_ASUS now you can't see my thread... Only you saw my that inappropriate thread on that my Zenfone 5 thread... I am seeking for help and you ignore my thread...
Reply me... So i can tell the problem

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India