This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Pro M1:- Android 10 V.432 :- We Need Call Recording Feature...

Boss1999
Star III
Device:- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Version:- Android 10 Beta 4 V.432
Subject:- We Need Call Recording Feature to the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 And M2.
Sir/Mam,
Now A Days, Due to lockdown we had a Very serious Financial Issues like, Frauds, Scams, Phising etc. By Through call from one person to another person i.e or Fraudulent to Victim, Now A days Call Recording Feature is Most important thing to launch a F.I.R In police station, against the Fraudulent calls, But That's Thing was not there in this Devices, Other Brands of smartphones Given this feature in Their UI, Their Android One Devices, And Also in Stock Android Devices, But Why Not Your Company is not providing, such an important feature, for Using Daily basis... Either it is working like a proof manner, Call Recording Was An Important Feature, And You Have to Strictly Publish an Update that supports Call Recording Feature....
Other viewers, Please Share to this Post To Moderators and Developers, so they have to Strictly work on it.
Note :- (For Moderators And Developers)
Call Recording Feature, Will not Violating anyone's Privacy, And these peoples are mature enough, and know that how to Use this call recording feature, Either the person used in Good Manner Or Bad Manner, Asus Was Not Responsible For The Person's Activities Either Legal Or Illegal.
Thank you
Tarun Dalai
@Christine_ASUS, @Victor01_ASUS, @CH_ASUS, @ARP_ASUS, @kikoly, @Mister, @Blake@Blake_ASUS, @Titan_ASUS
Please A Consider with your Higher Authorities, And Developers.
11 REPLIES 11

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Tarundalai1999

Sir/Mam,

Now A Days, Due to lockdown we had a Very serious Financial Issues like, Frauds, Scams, Phising etc. By Through call from one person to another person i.e or Fraudulent to Victim, Now A days Call Recording Feature is Most important thing to launch a F.I.R In police station, against the Fraudulent calls, But That's Thing was not there in this Devices, Other Brands of smartphones Given this feature in Their UI, Their Android One Devices, And Also in Stock Android Devices, But Why Not Your Company is not providing, such an important feature, for Using Daily basis... Either it is working like a proof manner, Call Recording Was An Important Feature, And You Have to Strictly Publish an Update that supports Call Recording Feature....

Other viewers, Please Share to this Post To Moderators and Developers, so they have to Strictly work on it.

Call Recording Feature, Will not Violating anyone's Privacy, And these peoples are mature enough, and know that how to Use this call recording feature, Either the person used in Good Manner Or Bad Manner, Asus Was Not Responsible For The Person's Activities Either Legal Or Illegal.

Thank you

Tarun Dalai

@Christine_ASUS, @Victor01_ASUS, @CH_ASUS, @ARP_ASUS, @kikoly, @Mister, @Blake@Blake_ASUS, @Titan_ASUS

We will get this feature when Google decides that this feature which is available on some moto and android one devices is stable enough for them to roll out this feature to every device with the Google phone app.

lsyadav007
Star I
Tarundalai1999

Sir/Mam,

Thank you

Tarun Dalai

Yes, we need call recording features

VIM
Star I
We badly need the call recording option because 3rd party apps sometimes ignore the receiver voice and the other time the one who calls , i don't know why is asus restricting max pro m1 so much in so many features rather it has a remarkaly remarkable hardware, please asus team , we need inbuilt call recording option for max pro m1.Thank you

vuppalaas
Star I
Tarundalai1999

Sir/Mam,

Thank you

Tarun Dalai

Yes,we need call recording feature