Muttakin
Star II
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.2017.1905.065
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Notch corner

Last edited by muttakinbiswas on 2019/7/10 23:29 As you can see in the picture, the black bar hiding the notch. First of all i don't want it hidden. After pie update this happening auto. There's no option to off that hide. Then the two side of the black bar which is hiding my notoch isn't rounded like the bottom of my screen. And it seems really awkward. So, asking to make rounded corner to the notch black bar which is hiding the notch. Also the bottom corners also not perfectly rounded. Need fix on this. See the picture i attached, I've marked the places.
6 REPLIES 6

anagramgenius
Star I
That's because of the keyboard theme which is making your navigation bar look white. By default, both status bar and navigation bar of Asus ZenTalk app is black. It shouldn't matter. Should it?

Muttakin
Star II
I wasn't talking about black. I was talking about the corners of the screen. If both top and bottom corners rounded, the appearance will be nice.  And another issue is bottom corners are not rounded perfectly.

anagramgenius
Star I
Last edited by anagramgenius on 2019/7/12 01:33
muttakinbiswas posted on 2019/7/11 16:27 I wasn't talking about black. I was talking about the corners of the screen. If both top and bottom ...
You've marked the wrong places at the top. They should be at the end of the notch.The black borders isn't properly aligned with the display. It's a hardware defect. That's why it is making the corners of the notch and bottom display corners not perfectly rounded. The 066 update does solves that issue. But it vanishes when the device is rotated to landscape mode.

Muttakin
Star II
Whatever i hope they fix with update if possible