Did you mean: 

Low voice issue on incoming calls Max pro M2

jag89singh
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: XO1BDA
Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW-16.2017.2004.075-20200407
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: with specific callers(on every call) & all confrence calls
APP & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Whenever i make calls to someone low voice issue occurres with most of callers, luckily limited with limited callers i can hear properly, and i have to turn on loudspeaker every time to call with them. Feeling really irritated as voice is extremely low.
12 REPLIES 12

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
jag89singh

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: XO1BDA
  2. Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW-16.2017.2004.075-20200407
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: with specific callers(on every call) & all confrence calls
  5. APP & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Whenever i make calls to someone low voice issue occurres with most of callers, luckily limited with limited callers i can hear properly, and i have to turn on loudspeaker every time to call with them. Feeling really irritated as voice is extremely low.

Low voice issue on incoming calls Max pro M2
It's an year old issue , Asus never cares about.
It's been serious issue for me for long time. I am having lot of telephonic interviews and meetings by which I can't able to hear the caller voice properly.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
1) Check ur phone in safe mode if it behaves same
Step for safe mode:- click ur lock button for few seconds u ll get option to restart and switch off and more tap for few seconds on switch off option it will ask you to entre safe mode click ok and device will restart with safe mode also to exit from safe mode just restart device
2) Try to factory reset ur phone and if still the issue occurs also before reset try to backup ur existing data and then reset
Steps to factory data reset :- Go to ur settings>system>reset options>factory data reset
And if ur problem doesnt gets solved kindly take ur device to service centre for further examination as there are lot of conditions that can cause the issue like dust particles inside speaker grill or hardware damage
Thankyou😊

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
amitgarde3

1) Check ur phone in safe mode if it behaves same

Step for safe mode:- click ur lock button for few seconds u ll get option to restart and switch off and more tap for few seconds on switch off option it will ask you to entre safe mode click ok and device will restart with safe mode also to exit from safe mode just restart device

2) Try to factory reset ur phone and if still the issue occurs also before reset try to backup ur existing data and then reset

Steps to factory data reset :- Go to ur settings>system>reset options>factory data reset

And if ur problem doesnt gets solved kindly take ur device to service centre for further examination as there are lot of conditions that can cause the issue like dust particles inside speaker grill or hardware damage

Thankyou😊

View post
This issue happens in every mode such as normal mode or safe mode. Every Max Pro M2 users face it and still facing it for almost a year caused by a FOTA Update.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/75060#Comment_75060

This issue happens in every mode such as normal mode or safe mode. Every Max Pro M2 users face it and still facing it for almost a year caused by a FOTA Update.

View post
Does issue still exists even after factory data reset?