herry_soewito
Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.1906.067-20190703
Frequency of Occurrence: Every charged
Rooted: No
APP Name:

When I was charging my Zenfone Max Pro M2 (ZB631KL), I get the led blinks at 68%. It blink green and orange. When I checked the battery indicator, it was unstable connected. I thought my charger adaptor was broken. I use other charger, but it's same. So I think, there is problem in update program. It can be happened after I install the update package. Are you have the same problem?
2 REPLIES 2

pokarhiren7
Star I
Yes... I'm having same problem

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
herry.soewito
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.1906.067-20190703
Frequency of Occurrence: Every charged
Rooted: No
APP Name:

When I was charging my Zenfone Max Pro M2 (ZB631KL), I get the led blinks at 68%. It blink green and orange. When I checked the battery indicator, it was unstable connected. I thought my charger adaptor was broken. I use other charger, but it's same. So I think, there is problem in update program. It can be happened after I install the update package. Are you have the same problem?
LED blink when charged
don't know when did you buy the phone but its a year old issue started happening soon after Pie update last year and this issue happens only during summer time when environment temperature is high. During charging, when device temperature goes beyond 43°C, the charging starts malfunctioning and the notification light starts toggling as green and red, green and red. This issue happens at different charging % like 63%, 68%, 69%, 71%, 77%.
Asus didn't care about this issue even after repeated reportings and the only solution to fix this issue is to charge the phone in Switched Off condition when this issue starts happening and keep charging till 100% and it will make your battery fully charged. Also, try to charge the phone in night time if possible and do the same during the whole summer time.