This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lag

hyexha
Star I
I don't know why it lags quite much although mine is the 6GB ram variant, especially when the battery hits 10% and you're playing any game, it lags soooo terribly that you can't do anything really accept quit the game, is it just me or are all Zenfone Max Pro M1 phones like this?

3 REPLIES 3

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
hyexha

I don't know why it lags quite much although mine is the 6GB ram variant, especially when the battery hits 10% and you're playing any game, it lags soooo terribly that you can't do anything really accept quit the game, is it just me or are all Zenfone Max Pro M1 phones like this?

Lag
That lag (or better name it slow motion effect) starts happening once your battery charge falls below 10% and you are in the middle of a game like PUBG and the same happens with Max Pro M2 also.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Your phone throttle's the cpu and GPU to conserve battery energy

manojreddy_buda
Rising Star I
hyexha

Lag
That's common when you try to play game at 10%. Android is developed in such a way that if battery is less than 10%, system will decrease the performance automatically to conserve battery.