Did you mean: 

Issue on sending SMS

ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-15.2016.1902.192
Frequency of Occurrence: most of the time
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hi, I live in a business district in a major city in the Philippines, however I'm having a problem in sending SMS messages. 7 out of 10 of the SMS messages I send gets stuck on 'Sending...' however the recipient already received it and most the time the recipient will receive the SMS message twice or thrice. The duration the message stuck on pending can be a good full 5 minutes. However, when I go home to the province, I live there in a suburb; I have no issue sending SMS messages and the signal doesn't switch between 4G/4G+ I got a workaround on this that seems to work 9 out of 10 times. I have to force the signal to 2G/3G but I can't live with a phone that I have to turn off 4G to send a message. Also, I noticed that the signal on my phone is switching between 4G/4G+ as if it was a blinking light.
4 REPLIES 4

I've already tried using different SIM Cards on the same network carrier and other network carriers, switched between simcard slots and all. The issue still persists. I've also tried factory reset, clear the messaging app cache and data. Doesn't really help. Recently, I went to a city with a stable 4G+ signal for twodays, and the issue rarely happened. PS. moving to a different city is definitely not an option.

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi manongpoliscantara Good day If this problem rarely happene when you in other different location or use different network carriers? The signal of specific place and network carrier may the problem Please check the internet whether too crowded also confirm with your network carrier. Could you describe more clearly about switching between 4G/4G+ as if it was a blinking light. Thank you:)

If this problem rarely happene when you in other different location or use different network carriers? The signal of specific place and network carrier may the problem
NO. I can pick any other phone from you or from any other brand and I guarantee you this issue doesn't happen! When I turn on Mobile Data, I can see the 4G indicator switching back and forth between 4G and 4G+ rapidly

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Last edited by Selena_ASUS on 2019/4/12 16:41
manongpoliscantara posted on 2019/4/12 12:57 NO. I can pick any other phone from you or from any other brand and I guarantee you this issue doe ...
Hi manongpoliscantara Please indicate different SIM card/ network carrier that you encounter this problem. Also, please provide any videos available that would show this matter. Thank you:)