munish259272
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus max pro m2
Firmware Version:: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2011.105-20210108
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: almost everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
incoming call is always mute, because of this i am missing so many calls. There is also an issue of call button not displaying when incoming call comes.

This is frustrating, i had same issues with M1 and now M2. I am thinking of moving away from asus phones because of this.
as far as i remember i have tried "wipe cache partion" and factory reset but it does not work. I get the same troubleshooting steps when i call customer care, and the last option they gave me is to service this mobile.
I still belive service is not required becuase this looks like a software issue but i am not an expert on this so i am writing here.
What is the use of a phone when it is failing at its basic functionality of calls.
========================================

2 REPLIES 2

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

vishallagoo
Star III
This time I'am with Asus. I have max pro m2 and didn't noticed this issue. Before 1 year, there was an sound issue, I went to service center, they told me that earpiece isn't working and they replaced it in warranty... After that I never experienced any issue in max pro m2.

Just visit a service center once. We regularly service our bike, so why not service a phone by just doing software from official support. It removes all temp bugs, speed ups the device.