This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In ASUS MAX PRO M2, call recording facility is not given, also third party apps do not work.

shakilmohmad_at
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
shakilmohmad.attar

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

In ASUS MAX PRO M2, call recording facility is not given, also third party apps do not work.
In stock android, Google doesn't allow two apps to access the mic at the same time. Its Google's GMS policiy. Thats why when you call someone or attend someone's call, that time, only the Phone app will access the mic and no other apps such as call recorder apps can't be able to access the microphone. Thats why call recording is not possible on Stock Android devices.

View solution in original post

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
shakilmohmad.attar

Thank you for your quick response. Further I wanted to know what should I do technically to make possible call recording in ASUS MAX PRO M2 phone.

View post
Since the limitations I have mentioned above set by Google for stock android platform, there's a provision in Android 10 and above where 3rd party apps could be able to access the mic but users need to provide permission. 3rd party apps need to update themselves accordingly. We can only tell that after getting updated to the Android 10. But still, if Google keeps its restrictions for third party apps for not to access the mic during phone calls are going on, then in stock android phones, we cannot use any 3rd party apps to record calls.

chethancm27
Star I
Hey .. if u want a call recording app try out "True Phone" good dailer

8 REPLIES 8

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
shakilmohmad.attar

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In stock android, Google doesn't allow two apps to access the mic at the same time. Its Google's GMS policiy. Thats why when you call someone or attend someone's call, that time, only the Phone app will access the mic and no other apps such as call recorder apps can't be able to access the microphone. Thats why call recording is not possible on Stock Android devices.

shakilmohmad_at
Star II
Thank you for your quick response. Further I wanted to know what should I do technically to make possible call recording in ASUS MAX PRO M2 phone.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
shakilmohmad.attar

View post
Since the limitations I have mentioned above set by Google for stock android platform, there's a provision in Android 10 and above where 3rd party apps could be able to access the mic but users need to provide permission. 3rd party apps need to update themselves accordingly. We can only tell that after getting updated to the Android 10. But still, if Google keeps its restrictions for third party apps for not to access the mic during phone calls are going on, then in stock android phones, we cannot use any 3rd party apps to record calls.

shakilmohmad_at
Star II
Thank you once again...