This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm facing the problem of charging, it's getting to much time too full charging.

0% to 50% getting 2 hours and then 50% to full charge it's getting 3 hours. Are you kidding me . I'm the mobile holder I'm facing many issues but I can handle it's ok but this is not fare. Please do something 🙏
4 REPLIES 4

aeonblaze0508
Star I
I've been facing the same issues from yesterday. Haven't updated to .61 yet so I doubt it's a firmware issue.

ryan_vvvvvv
Star I
yes. same im filrmware v.073 bug in baterry, recharging longgggers

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Dipakmankar011

0% to 50% getting 2 hours and then 50% to full charge it's getting 3 hours. Are you kidding me . I'm the mobile holder I'm facing many issues but I can handle it's ok but this is not fare. Please do something 🙏

I'm facing the problem of charging, it's getting to much time too full charging.
aeonblaze0508

I've been facing the same issues from yesterday. Haven't updated to .61 yet so I doubt it's a firmware issue.

View post
ryan.vvvvvv

yes. same im filrmware v.073 bug in baterry, recharging longgggers

View post
Soon after updating to the .073 version, those fixes mentioned in the changelog for .073 version were fixed but few days later I faced this damn slow charging speed issue which I fixed by doing the following :   
1. After updating to the .073 version (or any future updates), perform Wipe partition cache operation from recovery menu once.
2. After rebooting once Wipe partition cache operation is done, keep using your phone till its battery charge becomes 0% and let the phone switched off.    
3.  Plugin charger and let the phone to charge in switched off condition till 100% (until the charging light glows green).
4.  Power on the phone but DO NOT disconnect the charging cable or turn off the switch. Power on with charging on.   
5. As soon as the Asus logo shows up, disconnect the charging cable from the phone.  
6. Keep your phone idle for next few minutes and then keep using the phone therefore. 
The above mentioned steps are called as Battery Calibration which fixed my issue of slow charging soon after updating to the .073 version. Try these steps and your issue should be fixed too.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we’d request you to follow these below steps to resolve the slow charging issue you’ve been facing.
1.      Try using another charger to charge the device and see if the device is charging normally.
2.      Use your original charger to charge another device and see if there are any abnormalities in charging the other device.
3.      If there is no problem with the charger, take a full backup of the device and perform a factory reset.
4.      If the problem persists even after the factory reset, we’d suggest you visit the nearest service centre for further assistance. Locate service centre here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India