This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am able to use internet when airplane mode is on ?

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: MPM2
Firmware Version: .097
Rooted or not NOT
follow these steps to experience the bug.
open ur dialer type *#*#4636#*#*
go in phone information
enable airplane mode
screenshot-20201022-144439-1.png
turn on mobile radio
now click on enable data connection

13 REPLIES 13

Reliance
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

After checking, this behavior is a normal behavior since entering the network setting mode is equivalent to quitting Airplane Mode. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

View post
Then what is the use of airplane mode if we can make call , receive and send message even airplane mode is on

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Reliance
To keep the normal usage behavior of using Airplane Mode, you may avoid to enter the Network Setting Mode to modify the settings. Thank you.

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

After checking, this behavior is a normal behavior since entering the network setting mode is equivalent to quitting Airplane Mode. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

View post
Thanks for your reply

AJ1
Rising Star II
Yachendra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/126610#Comment_126610

For me, IPV6 get pass for Airtel.

screenshot-20201027-151540-1.jpg

What I noticed is Current network is changing from "airtel" to "IND airtel" to "Vi India" to "Vodafone IN" by its own when my default network is connected to Airtel.

screenshot-20201027-152709-1.jpg

screenshot-20201027-152721-1.jpg

Seems to be bug, even Carrier is showing as Sim 2 name "Vodafone IN" previously it shown as "Jio" before porting to Vi India when connected to Airtel in which is in slot Sim 1.

screenshot-20201027-153752.png

View post
If the battery back up in this mode is good then we can use this mode to avoid vast battery drainage issue & other issues😅. For me in airtel ip6 fails but works