This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix the low in call volume issue? It's so frustrating.

Bibhu
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max Pro M2
Firmware Version: **.073
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
patssushil

i will suggest you to wipe catche partition through recovery mode, maybe this will help you with the issue you are facing

to do that :

1)swiched off your phone

2)then simultaneously press volume down and power off button, this will lead you to recovery mode

3)then by using volume down button, select wipe catche partition , and press power off button to give command

4)this will clear wipe catche partition

5)restart your phone

hope this will help

View post
This issue is a very older one started happening the day when Pie os was pushed to Max Pro M2 devices. The above mentioned steps you said, don't work for anyone who are having the low in-call volume through phone earpiece speaker. Moderators usually ask to visit nearest Asus Authorized Service Center to check up the issue but still the issue doesn't get fixed. This issue was not there in Oreo.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

patssushil
Rising Star I
i will suggest you to wipe catche partition through recovery mode, maybe this will help you with the issue you are facing
to do that :
1)swiched off your phone
2)then simultaneously press volume down and power off button, this will lead you to recovery mode
3)then by using volume down button, select wipe catche partition , and press power off button to give command
5)restart your phone

hope this will help

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
patssushil

to do that :

1)swiched off your phone

5)restart your phone

hope this will help

View post
This issue is a very older one started happening the day when Pie os was pushed to Max Pro M2 devices. The above mentioned steps you said, don't work for anyone who are having the low in-call volume through phone earpiece speaker. Moderators usually ask to visit nearest Asus Authorized Service Center to check up the issue but still the issue doesn't get fixed. This issue was not there in Oreo.

Bibhu
Star II
Hope it's gonna fix with Android Q update.
I really didn'tenjoy my Pro M2 device. I have just passed my whole time ( more than a year) with a hope that in the next update all these minor issues will be fixed.

Atul
Star III
Bibhu

Hope it's gonna fix with Android Q update.

I really didn'tenjoy my Pro M2 device. I have just passed my whole time ( more than a year) with a hope that in the next update all these minor issues will be fixed.

View post
Same here looks like i wasted 14k for such a mediocre device. Even the company stopped selling it just after few months. Should have invested money on something else.