This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I upgrade my "Asus Zenfone Max pro M1 - ASUS_X00TD" to Android version 10?

khusmeno
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max pro M1 - ASUS_X00TD
Firmware Version: PKQ.WW_Phone-16.2017.2009.087-20200826
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: n/a
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): n/a
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone is running extremely well with the original Android version 9, but my employer asks me to upgrade it to version 10 in order to access company resources or to buy a newer phone. Currently I can't afford to buy a new device.
Can you please help how can I upgrade the OS to version 10?
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Karen_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi khusmeno
The firmware of Android 10 AOSP developer version is available. You can download it on our official website.
ZenFone Max Pro (ZB602KL) - SupportAs for how to update firmware on the phone, please refer to the following link.
[Phone] How to update firmware on my phone? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThank you.

khusmeno
Star I
Hi Karen_ASUS, thanks for the response. However, looks like the link you provided contains firmware only for JP and it clearly states that transfer between SKUs is not possible:
"Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW."
Am I wrong?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.