This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

janforce13
Star I
I am New here with my Zenfone max pro m1 3gb Variant . My Zenfone drains very quick like in the picture . Can anyone know how to fix this?
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi janforce13, Could you tell me your current firmware version? * Find the firmware version in Settings > System > About phone > Build number Does the battery usually drain while using any specific apps? If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode, in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots. 1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger and turn off screen> the next morning before using the phone, please provide me two screenshots: a) Settings > Battery b) Settings > Battery > ""Advanced battery usage"" (click on the battery icon to access) 2) Provide me the time interval and the battery level: for example 23:00 (100%) > 08:00 (90%) 3) In the meantime, were mobile network, WiFi, and Bluetooth turned on or off? Thank you 🙂

janforce13
Star I
I'm in 339 nah there's not a lot drain in sleep . Yes it was all turned off

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
janforce13 posted on 2019/2/11 11:12 I'm in 339 nah there's not a lot drain in sleep . Yes it was all turned off
Hi janforce13, Do you feel like battery drain more when using any specific apps? How much battery is consumed after using one app for 10 mins? Thank you 🙂