This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamepad or Bluetooth Bug for Pro M1 (ZB602KL)

13lackmail21
Star I
Hello, sorry if I make this as a thread because it seems there's no bug report thread.

So I upgraded my phone this morning to the latest Android 10 build, and when I tried to use my wireless gamepad it doesn't work anymore. It can still connect to the phone, but there is no input to the phone at all when I try to press any button.

That's all for me, thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Nitin_Goyal
Star I
I also recently upgraded to latest beta 10 from Android 9 & I faced 2 major issues 1st the default launcher it keeps on crashing and giving error message every 10 seconds so am using a 3rd party launcher now. 2nd I can not send or receive files over wifi by any wifi file sharing app its kind of blocked. Everything else seem fine and normal only ram management is bad OS only is using almost 2gb of ram and the regular issue i felt in android 9 also that battery backup is not as good as it should be with a 5000mah battery

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi 13lackmail21
Thank you for your asking.  Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Which model and system version is your Gamepad?
2. Can your other device (e,g. bluetooth earphones) work with your device?
3. Do you use any specific app with the Gamepad? If you did, please upgrade the app to the latest version and provide me the app name and the app version.
4. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5AJ4kNGCFs

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.