This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FULL OF BUGS

ZT-0df849a8
Star I
After updating Android 10 beta 2 version iam facing somany bugs,iam telling most Bugs Effecting me Hardly, 1.Low Sound Issue on Mobile And Headset,2. Pubg have No HD High Graphics,3.Battery Drain. 4. Hard heating, This All Reason I Requesting For A New Update To Fix This All Bugs and Errors
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi adarshcelettil@gmail.com,
Is your phone ZB601KL or ZB630KL?
 1.Low Sound Issue on Mobile And Headset
Does this appear on wired earphone/bluetooth headphones/phone's speaker? Does this appear with media/call/ring/alarm sound? If media, what app/app version are you using? Do you have a music link you can provide as an example? What's the volume level that you feel too low? Was it lower compared to Android Pie or which version?
2. Pubg have No HD High Graphics,
Is your phone ZB601KL or ZB630KL?
3.Battery Drain.
If you feel like the battery drains during using specific apps, we would suggest you test how much the app drains after using it for a certain time.
 We would suggest you clear the background apps, and check how much battery is consumed from 100% after using the app for a certain time (e.g. 1 hour.)
 Please show me a screenshot of the battery usage after testing.
 Settings > Battery > Three dots on top right > Battery usage.

If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode, in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots.
 1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger > Clear all apps in recent app list > turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages:
 a) Settings > Battery
 b) Settings > Battery > Three dots on top right > Battery usage.
 2) Tell me the battery variation: for example 23:00 (100%) > 08:00 (90%)
 3) In the meantime, were mobile network, WiFi, and Bluetooth turned on or off?

4. Hard heating,
About overheat device heating issue in regular use, we suggest that you avoid running apps that may use much memory for a long time, for example, 3D games and video.
Also, it's recommended that do not use your phone/tablet while it is charging.
Please also try removing the background apps in recent app list, and check again.
Please also check if this behavior appears in safe mode: How to Enter and Exit Safe Mode on Android phone ? | Official Support | ASUS Global
For more information on improving the overheating behavior: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1011555/
If the problem still appears, please tell us:
Which zone is heating up (back/upper/middle/lower)
The app/ app version you're using
Were you using the app and charging at the same time? Or only charging? Only using the app?
How much is the ambient temperature when this appears
About how much is the temperature of the phone