berncanz
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: android Pie
Frequency of Occurrence: freeze and automatically rebooted
Rooted: No
APP Name:

every 2:30 am this zenfone max pro m1 will automatically freeze and rebooted which in a longer time this will damage the battery timing/memory please post an update for this bug it is really annoying your watching something and then suddenly freeze and rebooted so F fix this bug :@ :@ :@
6 REPLIES 6

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi berncanz, Could you tell us does this happen when using any specific apps? Please tell us which app, and does it freeze and reboot after using the app for how long? Does it always freeze and reboot on 2:30 AM? Do the phone feels warm when this problem appears? Are you charging and using your phone at the same time when this problem appears? Thank you 🙂

Mustafaevren
Star I
doing alone when taking videos on WhatsApp ta situation

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Mustafaevren posted on 2019/5/28 05:19 doing alone when taking videos on WhatsApp ta situation
Hi Mustafaevren, Sorry, could you tell us are you experiencing the same issue? Could you tell us more about your situation? Thank you 🙂

berncanz
Star I
well just watching youtube, and any regular web videos and the system is not heating, so i think it is like a ticking timer to freeze and rebooted, even in messenger calls are affected too, im using fota android pie ver 053, and after a few days it does not selected any time just reboot without any reason, they need to find out that bug first it could damage data and battery if not fix,