This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fota problem

Satnam
Rising Star II
Hey team one suggestion from my side please now don't send any aosp build for Max Pro M1 device and try to send any updates through FOTA and fixed fastly all bugs which are having still on Android 10 Os of Max Pro M1 device.
Thanks and please consider my suggestion ☺️👍keep it up and send new update with January security updates for Max Pro M1 users.
13 REPLIES 13

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Singh
First, please avoid any overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. 
Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause. Thank you for your understanding and support.
If you prefer the system design of Android 9, you may choose to downgrade to Android 9 by visiting our official website.
#Android 10 to Android 9 Guide 
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1042349
#ZB602KL Firmware Download Spot
https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB602KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/

lacsinasonny
Star II
Hi @Christine_ASUS ,

Does this mean that there will be no stable Android 10 update for Zenfone Max Pro M1?

Satnam
Rising Star II
Hey christine asus mod listen carefully my language now you what you sat to me that you and your company provides update for Max Pro M1 device from 18 months so we all see how your software optimization understood this thing and now your team not ability to provide one stable update for this device from 1 year.
So *********** understood and if you ability so release Android 10 fota and then reply to customer with your rude attitude understood otherwise I'm ****** to you and your development team understands.
Nonsense person😡😡🙏 I hope you understand what I'm saying you.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Singh
1. Other users and my device didn't encounter Widevine L3 issue on the same firmware version.
2. In another thread, you mentioned that you had repaired your device in a unauthorized repair center.
Singh

Hey team my phone is sometime before around 2week before is dead completely because of software issue and I'm repair my boot dead issue.

So after repairing my device it work fine and run everything on my phone but when I'm checking my phone imei and serial number so it's serial number is change and it not show original serial number as before.

screenshot-20210111-232814-7e2.png

See it my serial number.

Please give me a proper solution to fix this issue on my handset how I'm restore my original serial number.

Thanks.

Serial number problem
Widevine is related to device security certification, which can drop to L3 if the server detects a abnormal/unauthorized SN/IMEI of the device. You may bring your device to ASUS repair center for further repair, however, the device will be repaired out of warranty.