Did you mean: 

fix pubg graphics that go down on Android 10

Stevano
Star I
1 REPLY 1

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Stevano
Thank you for your asking. The issue of PUBG HD and high frame rate is currently under investigation, please refer to the link below as the same issue.
uspenskiy.ua

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ZB602KL
  2. Firmware Version:QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.1911.407-20191223
  3. Rooted or not:No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:Constant
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi,

I would like to report a bug that removes bass from sound. Steps to reproduce it:

Every time i reboot phone and instantly (as fast as i can) start playing music - sound quality is perfect with full bass. After approximately five seconds of playing music - bass suddenly disappears, sound quality drops. Moreover it behaves the same for both bluetooth and jack audio.

It seems as if some additional equalizer settings are applied later in boot process - but i don't have any equalizer app installed on my phone.

Steps i took to resolve the issue:

1. Reset app settings
  2. Tried safe mode - but there is no music player so doesn't count
  3. Reset to factory settings

Therefore I would like to record and submit logs from my phone and fill a bug - can you please advise how can i do that.

Thank you in advance for your help.

[Max Pro M1 ZB602KL] (A10 V424) Bass Disappear/PUBG HD/Call of Duty HD
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very much appreciated.