This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Unlocked Boot Loader and Installed custom recovery Successfully. Finally August 15 for me.

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: MAX PRO M2
Firmware Version: Pixel Experience ROM Plus Edition
Rooted or not: Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Finally after waiting much time for ASUS for Android 10 stable , I unlocked boot loader today(While writing this post) and installed TWRP recovery successfully . Going to install Pixel experience ROM after taking backup.
4 REPLIES 4

ajvn30
Star II
Unlocking bootloader wipes everything right? I can't go through all that restore reinstall process. That's why I still use stock ROM

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II

ajvn30

Unlocking bootloader wipes everything right? I can't go through all that restore reinstall process. That's why I still use stock ROM

View post
For the same and for banking apps , i just waited with patience. Its one day pain, I can get back my mobile back to working state. who will use this buggy ASUS Android 10 beta for years.
If this month has gone 1/3 rd of the year gone with buggy beta. And I am sure that Android 10 stable will also be buggy. and many people had got jammed with boot loader with the Stock ROM itself. So its waste to wait for ASUS to provide update with out bugs and bolts(Its over expectation too)
For many issues XDA Developers are giving quick fixes and enhancements than these ASUS Developers, then why we need to wait for our life time for the issues to get fixed,

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
vckanandvpp

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: MAX PRO M2
  2. Firmware Version: Pixel Experience ROM Plus Edition
  3. Rooted or not: Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Finally after waiting much time for ASUS for Android 10 stable , I unlocked boot loader today(While writing this post) and installed TWRP recovery successfully . Going to install Pixel experience ROM after taking backup.

Finally Unlocked Boot Loader and Installed custom recovery Successfully. Finally August 15 for me.
Fantastic job man. I see no point to stay on buggy Asus stock ROM which is good for nothing but gives tons of headache on daily basis..

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/28392/finally-unlocked-boot-loader-and-installed-custom-recov...

Fantastic job man. I see no point to stay on buggy Asus stock ROM which is good for nothing but gives tons of headache on daily basis..

View post
Advantages

Network Side:
Volte Patch Working for JIO , Airtel networks. Need to check for BSNL as 4G is not consistent here and still going back to 2G for call. For BSNL SIM enable Volte switch is coming
Wifi calling working for JIO. Airtel i got the option to activate wifi calling (SIM activation need to be done. Soon i will insert the sim into another already activated device to activate it)
Native Video calling working fine in JIO and need to check with Airtel after activating any unlimited pack.
Not like stock ROM data is working at the time of call
Other things
App management need to check
Battery need to check