This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(FB Messenger) Microphone doesn't work on Android 10 AOSP developer version.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: max pro m1
Firmware Version: 10 AOSP
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): FB Messenger version 264.0.0.23.120
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
When I used FB Messenger to called, the other one can't hear my voice.
I tried to enable microphone permission in Setting, but nothing happened.
I still can use the Google Phone app to called by phone number.
Please fix this error, thanks developers.
13 REPLIES 13

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi hai.lethanh.art
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we could better assist you.
1. If you update to the latest Facebook Messanger version(Version 265.0.0.24.107), does the situation remain the same?
2. Which Android 10 AOSP version do you have?
Setting >About Phone>Build Number
If you update to the latest version (WW-17.2017.2004.424), does the issue remain the same?
3. Could the calling function in stock apps/apps perform well? Just Facebook Messanger has this issue?
4. Is there any performing difference between using on normal spearker/speakerphone/cable earphones/bluetooth earphones?

Hello Mr. @Christine_ASUS , thank you for your response.
1. I'm using FB Messenger version 268.0.0.15.118.

2. I updated to version QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2004.424-20200414.

3. The calling function app in stock android works in some calls (the volume has a small lower in two ways) and in other calls the hearer can't hear my voice.
I can't use microphone in FB Messenger and/or in other apps, for example, PUBG Mobile game.

4. The calling/voice chat function works well with HEADSET in all apps, but again the volume has a bit small in two ways.

5. The speaker works well.

Again, thanks your support.

jigarpunadiya14
Star II
Same doesn't works for me

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi hai.lethanh.art
Thank you for your reply. I just tried the same firmware version and FB Messenger version with my Max Pro M1, yet I haven't encountered this situation.
1. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
[Phone/Pad] How to Enter and Exit Safe Mode? | Official Support | ASUS Global2. Please check SMMI test
Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST>Single Test>BoardMic Test/Receiver Test/Headset Mic Test

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.