This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earphone bass output needed to be fixed.

hermitbaba83
Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 9.0
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
Rooted: No
APP Name: Sound quality

After the new update on my max pro m2 on 15th july the loudness of earphone output has increased but the bass is not deep like the old oreo version. Please fix this. Besides the touch response is not so good.
6 REPLIES 6

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi hermitbaba83 Do you occur the situation when using wired earphone or bluetooth earphone ? How did you evaluate the bass sound? Please provide the music player app and version. For touch response,Please help me run the SMMI test to verify if the hardware can function normally. For instructions please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=54669&highlight=SMMI Thank you:)

venkatet
Star III
While using wired headset, bass level is low.

venkatet
Star III
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/7/19 14:23 Hi hermitbaba83 Do you occur the situation when using wired earphone or bluetooth earphone ?
While using wired headset. The bass level is very low, plesee fix this in next update.

Kyle
Star I
Sound output from headphone jack and even the phone speaker still isn't fully fixed. The bass feels too thin even when I listen through Spotify,sheesh im even using a pair of JBL earphones and I feel like the sound output's still too cheap for the gear Im using and wearing.