This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone else found problem with fast charging post upgrade to beta 3 ( 429 version)

15sharma1_as
Star I
I have just upgraded from 424 to 429 version. Post upgrade my phone shows " slow charging or charging only". I tried with different charger + cable ( original) but results same. I am sure nothing wrong with my charger/ cable.
Anyone suggest the solution please.
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi 15sharma1.as ,
Please tell us at which battery percentage does it show slow charging/charging only.
Are you using the original ASUS charger? Have you tried with different chargers and new cables?
Was this behavior appearing in the previous version WW-17.2017.2004.424?
Please help us check. Thank you 🙂

Last 429 beta 3 update low sounds speaker and microphone issue and gaming scencivity low , game lag , volte issue , slow network working issue almost ready this update i say asus solve this problem?

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
15sharma1.as

I have just upgraded from 424 to 429 version. Post upgrade my phone shows " slow charging or charging only". I tried with different charger + cable ( original) but results same. I am sure nothing wrong with my charger/ cable.

Anyone suggest the solution please.

Does anyone else found problem with fast charging post upgrade to beta 3 ( 429 version)
Charging is better than previous beta version 1 & 2.
I am in beta version 3, charge 0 to 100% in 3hrs 15 mins only.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
debasisdolui19

Last 429 beta 3 update low sounds speaker and microphone issue and gaming scencivity low , game lag , volte issue , slow network working issue almost ready this update i say asus solve this problem?

View post
Hi debasisdolui19 ,
Could you tell us is the sound lower compared to which version?
Please tell us which game app/app version is not as expected. Kindly show us a short video of the behavior if possible. We would suggest that you enable "Show taps" in Developer options before you record the video. Enable Developer options: Settings > System > About phone > Software information > Tap "Build number" 7 times. Enable show taps: Settings > System > Developer options > Show taps.
VoLTE compatibility will vary by country/operator. Could you tell us your country & operator?
Network: Please try resetting your network settings and try again. (Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth)
[Phone/Pad] 3G/4G LTE mobile network signal is slow or unstable | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThanks 🙂